Wednesday 1 February 2017

Lab 2: Aperture

Shallow DOF: ISO 400, f/ 3.5, 1/250 sec.

Medium DOF: ISO 400, f/9.0, 1/40 sec.
 Here you can't clearly see the canon logo in the background.  You really focus on the hat. Little bit of darkness around the image.
Deep DOF: ISO 400, f/22, 1/6 sec. 











Here you start seeing more details like the canon logo and the people sitting in the background. Still we don't lose the focus on the hat.










Here everything is in focus. Still the main thing in the image is the hat.












I believe my most effective image is the shallow depth of field because when I took the picture I wanted the main object to be my hat.



Blurry: ISO 400, f/4.5, 1/80 sec.


This portrait looks more dark and serious. I like this one because it's cleaner. I find the other one to be too messy and the surroundings are distracting.















Sharp: ISO 400, f/25, 0.4 sec.

Architecture: ISO 400, f/22, 1/30 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment